Conference Meeting Venue and Hotel
La Fonda on the Plaza
100 East San Francisco Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Toll Free: 800-523-5002
Major airlines serve Santa Fe via the Albuquerque International Sunport, just 60 miles to the south of Santa Fe. Regular shuttle bus service and the New Mexico Rail Runner connect the two cities, and rental cars are readily available.
Santa Fe Municipal Airport: Located southwest of the city, the Santa Fe Municipal Airport provides commercial airline service by American Eagle Airlines and United Express.
Directions to La Fonda on the Plaza
Directions from I-25 and Albuquerque Airport
- As you’re leaving the airport, take the Sunport exit to I-25 North
- Take Exit #284 (Old Pecos Trail)
- Turn left onto NM-466 N/Old Pecos Trail
- Proceed North to the third traffic light, bear right to stay on Old Pecos Trail
- Sight left onto Old Santa Fe Trail
- Turn left on E Water Street
- Turn Right on E San Francisco Street, the hotel will be on your right
- Proceed to the hotel’s parking garage at the end of the block, on the right side of the street
The New Mexico Rail Runner carries passengers in and out of Santa Fe between Albuquerque and points south. There is no direct train from the Sunport. You must take a shuttle or taxi to the Albuquerque Train Station and catch the train north from there. View the Schedule and Current Fare Structure, and visit the New Mexico Rail Runner Express. For more information, you may also call: 1.866.795.RAIL.
A variety of shuttle services offer convenient transportation between Santa Fe and the Albuquerque International Sunport with pick-up and drop-off at all hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, colleges, and other locations.
Sandia Shuttles: 505-474-5696, 888-775-5696
Road Runner Shuttle: 505-424-3367